- Saturday 23rd February 12 noon Branch AGM. Woking Railway Club followed by (optional) mystery coach trip to two breweries and a possible pub stop on the way back. Fare £15 payable on the day. This also gives you two pints at the first brewery. There will be a cash bar at the second brewery. No food included, except perhaps some nibbles, so you are recommended to take all the food you need for the day with you.
- Tuesday 26th February 8pm Final GBG2020 Selection Meeting White Lion, Aldershot. (Back room has been reserved)
- Wednesday 6th March 8pm Jolly Sailor, Farnham. Farewell to Ian and Sarahjane Social
- Saturday 9th March London Crawl Leader is Mick Bell.
Meet at the Harp, Chandos Place at 11:00am.Leave at 11:30, walk to Charing Cross Tube and Bakerloo Line to Paddington Station.12:00 Mad Bishop & Bear, Paddington Station.Leave at 12:40 and 20 minute walk.13:00 Warwick Castle, Maida Vale.Leave at 13:40 and 15 minute walk.13:55 The Warrington, Maida Vale.Leave at 14:40 and five minute walk.14:45 Prince Alfred, Formosa Street.Leave at 15:00 and five minute walk to Warwick Avenue Tube.Bakerloo line back to Waterloo Station.Then either The Waterloo Tap or Kings ArmsYou will require a travel card or Oyster covering at least Zone 2 on the tube.
- Wednesday 13th March Reading Crawl. Leader is Mick Bell.
Meet outside the Three Guineas, Reading Station at 18:30.A five minute walk.18:35, The Grey Friar, Greyfriars Road.Leave at 19:15 and a fifteen minute walk.19:40, Nags Head, Russell Street.Leave at 20:25 and fifteen minute walk.20:40, The Alehouse, Broad Street.
- Saturday 16th March Surrey/Sussex Regional Meeting. Lincoln Arms, Dorking. A room has been booked from 12 noon to 4pm. Contact Kevin Travers for further information.
- Saturday 23rd March Portsmouth Crawl. Leader is Kevin Travers Suggested Train to Fratton arriving at 11 am departs Woking (09.55), Guidlford (10.04) Farnborough North (09.30 – change Guildford) We will then visit the following pubs and brewery tap rooms: Lawrence Arms 63 Lawrence Road, Southsea, Portsmouth, PO5 1NU Phoenix 13 Duncan Road, Southsea, Portsmouth, PO5 2QU Wave Maiden 36 Osborne Road, Southsea, Portsmouth, PO5 3LT Southsea Brewery, Southsea Castle Museum, Clarence Esplanade, Portsmouth, Southsea PO5 3PA (or possibly new Tap Room if open) Staggeringly Good Brewery St Georges Industrial Estate, 3, Rodney Rd, Portsmouth PO4 8SS Urban Island Brewery Tap Room Unit 28, Limberline Spur, Hilsea, Portsmouth, PO3 5DZ Returning from Hilsea station 18.32 train (Guildford 19.33 and Woking 19.44) or 19.12 train (Farnborough Main 20.30 and Woking 20.39) A return rail ticket to Portsmouth Harbour with a Portsmouth PlusBus ticket is suggested
- Wednesday 27th March 8pm Branch Meeting. Mr Bumble. Table for 10 people reserved. All welcome.
- Thursday 11th to Saturday 13th April Working Socials at Farnham Beer Festival
- Good Friday 19th April Godalming Social. 12 noon Volunteer, 5 Wharf Street 1pm Social at the Star Inn Beer Festival
- Tuesday 30th April 8pm Farnham 3 Shepherd Neame pubs crawl 8pm Plough 9pm Wheatsheaf 10pm Lamb
- Thursday 2nd May Working Social at Reading Beer Festival. Details tbc.
- Wednesday 8th May West Clandon evening. 7.30pm Bulls Head 9pm Onslow Arms. Leader is Kevin Travers.
- Saturday 11th May Not available for events.
- Tuesday 14th May 8pm Branch Meeting at Camphill Club, West Byfleet. All welcome
- Saturday 18th May Cycle ride to Siren Craft. Details tbc.
- Wednesday 29th May Knaphill crawl. 7.30pm Royal Oak 8.30pm Crown 9.30pm Garibaldi. You can use buses 34 or 91 from Woking Station.Leader is Brian Bourne
- Saturday 8th June 11.30 a.m. Working social at Guildford Cricket Club Beer Festival.
CAMRA members only and booking is essential if someone wants to volunteer.Contact Mark Davies.Tel: 01483 563735Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 20th June Midsummer Walk to Good Intent. Leader is Kevin Travers
Meet Wanborough Station 5.50pm and walk across country 3-4 miles to Good Intent arriving approx 7.30pm. Depart approx 9.30pm and walk 2 miles direct back to Wanborough Station.
- Saturday 29th June Bus 42 day out. Details TBC. Leader is Ian Johnson.
- Wednesday 3rd July 8pm Branch Meeting at Guildford Hospitals Social Club. TBC All welcome.
- Friday 5th July Camberley and Blackwater Social Leader is Kevin Travers
6pm Black Horse (Ascot Brewery Tap Room)8.30pm Mr Bumble, Blackwater
- Thursday 11th July Evening Meal at Four Horseshoes, Long Sutton. Details TBC.
- Saturday 20th July Alton Beer and Bus Day.
- Friday 26th to Monday 29th July Holiday in Cornwall. Details tbc. Leader is Kevin Travers.