- Saturday 20th July Alton Beer and Bus Day.
- Thursday 25th July 6.00pm on Meet the Brewer – Laine Brewery at the Robin Hood, Guildford. Leader is Mick Bell.
- Friday 26th to Monday 29th July Holiday in Cornwall. Contact Kevin Travers for full itinerary including travel plans and recommended accommodation.
- Thursday 1st August Meet the Brewer (Paul from Hogsback Brewery) from around 17:30 until about 19:30 at the Rodboro Buildings, Guildford. Leader Mick Bell
- Saturday 3rd August Fleet Lions Ale Festival. Social at lunchtime 11am -3pm session. Leader is Derrill Carr who will make himself available at the table in the entrance where people buy tokens at 12noon, 12.30pm and 1pm. Anybody coming outside of those times can call Derrill on 07803 292557.
- Saturday 3rd to Saturday 10th August Working Socials at GBBF: setup 3rd-5th, open 6th-10th. Branch point of contact Nick Banyard (bar B05)
- Thursday 15th August Farncombe crawl 7.30pm Manor Inn, 8.15pm Godalming Naval Club 9pm Leathern Bottle 9.45pm The Cricketers. Leader TBC
- Tuesday 20th August 8pm Branch Social The Star Inn, Godalming which is the branch cider pub of the year. Leader is Mick Bell
- Wednesday 21st August Winchfield crawl 7.30pm Barley Mow 9pm Winchfield Inn. Leader is Mick Bell
- Wednesday 4th September 8pm Branch Meeting at Elstead Royal British Legion and presentation of High Commended COTY.
- Friday 13th September 8pm White Hart Beer Festival, Tongham (tbc)
- Saturday 14th September 12 Noon Regional Meeting White Rock Hotel, Hastings
- Thursday 19th September Frimley Green and Mytchett crawl 7.30pm Rose and Thistle 8.30pm Miners Arms 9.30pm Kingfisher on the Quay
- Monday 30th September Farnham Crawl 7.30pm Albion 8.15pm Nelson Arms 9pm Hopblossom 9.45pm Conservative Club
- Saturday 5th October Up and Down the City Road. Meet 11:30am at Brewhouse and Kitchen, Torrens St, EC1V 1NQ. Leave 11:40, 5 min walk to Charles Lamb, 16 Elia St, N1 8DE.Leave 12:20, 5 min walk to Plaquemine Lock, 139 Graham St, N1 8LB.Leave 13:00, 5 min walk to Earl of Essex, 25 Danbury St, N1 8LE. Leave 13:40, 6 min walk to Duke of Cambridge, 30 St Peter’s St, N1 8JT. Leave 14:20, 5 min walk to The Island Queen, 87 Noel Rd, N1 8HD. Leave 15:00, 10 min walk to Wenlock Arms, 26 Wenlock Rd, N1 7TA. Leave 15:40, 6 min walk to The Eagle, 2 Shepherdess Walk, N1 7LB. Leave 16:20, 6 five min walk to Old Fountain, 3 Baldwin St, EC1V 9NU. Leader Mick Bell
- Saturday 12th October 1pm on Prince of Wales Beer Festival, Farnborough
- Friday 6th December Branch Christmas Party at Woking Railway Club. Details TBC